Purchase and sale of Ukrainian Government Bonds
Ukrainian government bonds (Bonds) — one of the most attractive types of domestic investment instruments in terms of profit/risk:
- are issued by the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine exclusively on the domestic stock market and confirm the obligations of Ukraine regarding the recovery of bearer bonds of their nominal value with payment of income in accordance with the terms of placement of bonds;
- are issued in UAH, USD and EUR in non-documentary form.
Advantages of investing in Bonds:
- 100% state guarantee irrespective of the size of the investment and the subject of investment (residents or non-residents);
- absence of personal income tax (as opposed to deposits with income tax at the rate of 18%);
- the possibility of repayment of funds, if necessary, through the sale of bonds;
- protection of investments from devaluation (in case of purchase of bonds in foreign currency);
- higher, compared to deposits, return on investment with minimal risks;
- long term investment on the same terms, which guarantees stable income for a long time;
Please get acquainted with the main terms of purchase/sale of Bonds at the Bank.