- 2020- Piraeus Bank was nominated for the “50 leading banks in Ukraine - 2020” awards
- 2020- Piraeus Bank obtains the first position in the rating of the most robust banks among banks with assets less than UAH 15 billion which was conducted by “Dengi” magazine.
- 2020 -Piraeus Bank rated by ICMP in the TOP-15 financially healthy banks in Ukraine
- 2019 - a long-term credit rating uaAA updating on the national scale by RA Standard-Rating agency
- 2019 - Piraeus Bank received a long-term credit rating uaAA on the national scale by RA Standard-Rating agency
- 2019 - Piraeus Bank was included in the TOP-20 most robust banks in Ukraine and was ranked at the 13th position.
- 2019 - Piraeus Bank ranked 15th among 40 banks in Ukraine in terms of financial health, in a study conducted by the International Center for Advanced Studies (ICMP) with the support of Independent Association of Banks of Ukraine (IABU) experts, based on the financials for the 1H2019.
- 2019 - Piraeus Bank ranked 2nd with the highest-level reliability of retail deposits for the 2Q2019 according to “Rating of reliable banking deposits”, conducted by “Standard Rating” (Ukraine).
- 2019 - Piraeus Bank took the 1st position in the rating of the most sound mid-sized retail banks (with assets less than UAH 15 bln and a retail deposit portfolio more than UAH 1 bln on July, 1st 2019) in August, 2019 and has become the only bank with a total rating score equal to "1".
- 2019 - Minfin has included Piraeus Bank in their TOP-20 listing of the most robust banks for Q2, 2019, which has been based on official and open source information analysis.
- 2019 - The FinScore Index, developed by You Control, is based on 25 indicators, among which are the NBU norms and financial ratios that fully reflect the state of liquidity, capital adequacy, profitability, lending, investment and currency risks of banks.
- 2019 - Piraeus Bank received a long-term credit rating uaAA on the national scale by RA Standard-Rating agency Date of rating assignment: May 27, 2019.
The Piraeus Bank's level of capital adequacy is one of the highest among the Ukrainian banks.
2018. Piraeus Bank entered TOP-10 in 4 nominations: "Loans for SMEs", "Internet-banking", "Mortgage loan" and "The best top manager" in the annual rating of the Financial club "TOP-50 banks of Ukraine".
2018. Piraeus Bank entered TOP-3 in two nominations according to the rating prepared by Prostobank Consulting: "Best mortgage in the secondary market in 2017" and "The best deposit for individuals".
2018. Piraeus Bank entered TOP-10 of the most reliable banks in the rating of reliability and stability of banks, conducted by company mind.ua according to the results of Q1 2018.
2018. Piraeus Bank entered TOP-3 in the nomination "EcoBank" in the rating "Financial Oscar", prepared by Business Magazine.
EBRD and Piraeus Bank Ukraine signed an agreement on participation in the Trade Facilitation Programme.
At the beginning 2017, Piraeus Bank has become a leader of “Top 100 rating”, in the category “The best invest loan” prepared Delo.ua portal and holding the first position in Top-20. Also, Piraeus Bank entered TOP-5 in categories: “Best Banks for SME”, “Best lenders for working capital financing”, and TOP-10 in thematic rankings: “Best overdraft terms”, “Best offers on payment and cash services”.
Piraeus Bank entered the TOP-20 of the most reliable banks in the Ukraine according "New Time" magazine and the investment company Dragon Capital, took eleventh place.
According to business weekly newspaper “Business”, in 2016 Piraeus Bank entered the TOP-3 banks in nomination “New format” after two of the largest Ukrainian banks; TOP-10 in nomination “The best product for agribusiness”; TOP-10 “The best loan product” for implementation at “know-how” on consumer lending market.
Piraeus Bank became the winner in "The Most Innovative Bank" category according to "InvestGazeta" business edition, entering TOP-3.
Piraeus Bank achieved 3rd position in “The Best Internet Banking” nomination of “50 Leading Banks of Ukraine” research held by Kommersant-Ukraine business edition.
Piraeus Bank Group was ranked 160 in TOP-500 of banking brands - the rating conducted by Financial Times, The Banker business edition.
Customers of Piraeus Bank can repay the loan or replenish their own account in 6000 ibox terminals across the country.
Owners of VISA Gold debit card are able to receive insurance of the financial risks.
General Shareholders Meeting approved the results of private shares’ placement and share capital increase for the amount of UAH 449 482 000.
Piraeus Bank implemented additional interactive possibility to connect to call center via Skype.
Piraeus Bank introduced a new service – Instant card to card transfers.
Piraeus Bank is one of the most highly capitalized and reliable bank on the Ukrainian market.
The successful result of Piraeus Bank on the stress test performed by the European Central Bank on the 130 most significant banks in Europe is a testament of the strength and the robustness of Piraeus Bank.
Piraeus Bank ranks 9th out of 33 in 3rd Group of NBU Classifier in terms of assets as of 01/10/2015.
Piraeus Bank has been servicing accounts of pensioners and recipients of social assistance for over 10 years.