|Transfer from card to card||CREDIT CARD APPLICATION||CONVERTER||BRANCHES
|FEEDBACK||DEPOSIT CALCULATOR||SME CALCULATOR|
Piraeus Bank calls for being cautious performing any operations on the Internet, and use the abovementioned security measures
Please note that the recent increase of unauthorized emails sending under the names of well-known brands, including Piraeus Bank.
If you have received a fraud letter, remember that the only purpose of its sender is to get you enter a fraudulent website where your passwords might have been stolen or you can be even deceived with tempting offers of getting easy money (winnings, compensations, etc.).
We strongly recommend you not to follow the links in such letters and not to enter your password in unknown websites, even if they are very similar to a website of the organization you known. If you enter your information on the phishing website, it can be used for the purpose of accessing your account. In addition, similar websites may infect your computer with a virus that steals passwords.
If you receive a suspicious letter, we recommend you to approach the Bank's representatives by calling the Contact Centre: 0-800-30-888-0 or visit the nearest branch, which address can be found on the official website of the Bank: http:// www.piraeusbank.ua / branches.html.
Such kind of e-mail messages Piraeus Bank considers as unauthorized carried out fraudulently using its name, because Piraeus Bank has nothing to do with these e-mails.
In protection purposes Internet user should follow the simple rules:
• use AntiVirus;
• regularly update antivirus;
• do not leave personal details at public resources;
• do not download anything from random sites;
• do not follow the links in spam emails;
• do not open attachments in a message, if there is any doubt about the reliability of the sender;
• do not try to "unsubscribe" from spam (especially when in spam emails there is a link for such purposes);
• do not respond to offers, especially if they involve getting quick money;
• do not send money to doubtful details that you received from an unknown sender.
Piraeus Bank calls for being cautious performing any operations on the Internet, and use the abovementioned security measures.