- If the Client does not have the license of the National Commission on Securities and Stock Exchange for trading in securities, he may legally buy or sell the securities;
- Client, which buys securities through an intermediary-commission agent, is guaranteed to receive the status of bona fide purchaser of securities;
- Client reduces the risk of losing their assets through heady selection of counterparty;
- Client may use a specific knowledge of experts Piraeus Bank about the securities transactions in the stock market, so Client not spend your time to study this experience;
- Client may to obtain additional guarantee (del credere) of the Piraeus Bank in respect actions of third parties on their obligations, under the treaty that to be concluded in fulfilment of the commission contract.