- If the Client does not have the license of the National Commission on Securities and Stock Exchange for trading in securities, he may legally buy or sell the securities;
- Client of bank, which buys securities through an intermediary-agent, is guaranteed to receive the status of bona fide purchaser of securities;
- Client of bank reduces the risk of losing their assets through heady selection of counterparty;
- Client may use specific knowledge of experts Piraeus Bank, which help to: identify potential party to contract, to negotiate and conclude an agreement. Thus, Client accepts the final decision on selection of party to contract;
- Client of bank has an opportunity immediately to take part in the signing and execution of contracts on purchase or sale of securities;
- The client has the lowest overhead costs of the mediation services of Piraeus Bank.