Dear Customers and Partners,
In the context of the actions and measures taken by the Bank to address and prevent COVID-19 and with the aim of safeguarding all of us, our partners and clients, the Bank implemented a number of measures to maximize the protection of its customers and employees’.
Please get familiar with the proposed changes that will become effective from 18/03/2020 up to 03/04/2020 and plan your schedule accordingly based on the following information:
• Piraeus Bank headquarters and branches will operate from 10:00 to 17:00 during weekdays;
• The maximum number of customers that can be physically inside the branch at the same time will be 3 people.
For your personal convenience and in order to maximize your own safety having always in mind your personal as well as our employees’ health wellbeing, we urge you to:
• carry out all needed operations/transactions via remote service channels (WinBank Internet banking, IFobs) as much as possible and whenever applicable, without physically visiting the branches;
• execute payments by using your cards in order to limit your contact to cash;
• organize business meetings via Skype or any other remote communication channel.
Please note that all non-cash transactions will be executed in standard mode.
If you have any questions or difficulties, please contact our Call Center and we will be happy to assist you. Our 24/7 service will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have.
It should be reminded that the authorities introduced preventive measures for the safety of the population. Therefore, we ask you to respond with responsibility and follow all the recommendations of the State Authorities and the WHO.
The Bank is following closely the developments and directions of the State Authorities and will return whenever necessary to further update the relevant measures to protect the health of our employees and customers.
Keep healthy and always in touch!
CALL CENTER: 0-800-30-888-0 (calls within Ukraine are free).
Piraeus Bank has increased the interest rates on the «European» deposit in UAH for the terms 3 and 6 months....
On the occasion of the Day of Remembrance and Reconciliation, dedicated to those who died in the Second World War....