LOAN TERMS AND CONDITIONS
BASIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS UNDER THE 5-7-9 PROGRAMME:
||not more than UAH 50 million
||up to five years, depending on the loan purpose
- loans to replenish working capital;
- loans for investment purposes;
- refinancing of debt on loans granted by the Ukrainian banks (including PIRAEUS BANK ICB, JSC).
- non-revolving credit line;
- revolving credit line.
REQUIREMENTS FOR BORROWERS
Defined by the Programme, available here.
COMPENSATORY INTEREST RATE
- 3% per annum when refinancing loans granted by the Ukrainian banks and/or PIRAEUS BANK ICB, JSC;
- 0% per annum when granting loans/refinancing debt on loans for investment purposes related to the manufacture of medicines and/or medical devices and/or medical equipment by business entities (applied for the period of quarantine established by The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19, or restrictive measures related to such spread, and within 90 days from the date of its (their) cancellation, and after abolition – 3% per annum);
- from 7% to 5% per annum* (with annual income of up to UAH 50 million) – when granting loans/refinancing debt on loans granted for investment purposes related to business activities of entities;
- from 9% to 5% per annum* (with annual income from UAH 50 million) – when granting loans/refinancing debt on loans granted for investment purposes related to business activities of entities.
* The amount of the Compensatory Interest Rate depends on the increase/decrease in the average number of full-time employees and may change during the term of the loan.
One-time loan fee – 0.5% of the credit line limit (not charged in case of refinancing of loans granted by Piraeus Bank ICB, JSC, if the financing term does not change).
ONE-TIME LOAN FEE
Loan management (checking and control over proper implementation of the loan agreement) – 0.5% of the credit line limit.
BASIC INTEREST RATE
Rate, which includes the Compensatory Interest Rate (paid by the Borrower) and the amount of state aid provided under the Programme (paid by the Entrepreneurship Development Fund under the terms of the Programme), applicable during the Programme period and calculated according to the formula (depending on the annual income of the business/group of related counterparties):
- UIRD (3 months) + 5%
- UIRD (3 months) + 6%
- UIRD (3 months) + 7%