JSC “PIRAEUS BANK ICB” announces that the Extraordinary General Shareholders Meeting will take place on 06th of June, 2014 at 11.00 a.m. at the address: Kyiv, 8, Illinska str., Block 7, 4th floor, Meeting room 1.
Registration of participants of the Meeting will take place on 06.06.2014 at following address: Kyiv, 8, Illinska str., Block 7, 4th floor, Meeting room 1, from 10.30 a.m. to 10.45 a.m. The Meeting will start at 11.00 a.m.
To register for participation in the Meeting the Bank’s shareholders need to have a passport or other identification document, and shareholders’ representatives need to have a passport and a power of attorney certified according to the requirements of the current legislation.
List of the shareholders who may participate in the Extraordinary General Meeting will be drawn up as of 24.00 o’clock 02.06.2014.
1. Election of the Ballot Committee of the Meeting.
2. Approval of the order of the Extraordinary General Shareholders Meeting.
3. Taking decision on the Bank’s share capital increase by private placement of additional shares at existing nominal value by means of additional contributions.
4. Taking decision on private placement of shares of the Bank and defining the list of persons participating in such placement.
5. Appointment of the Bank’s body and persons authorized to make decisions and perform all necessary actions established by the current legislation concerning private placement of the Bank’s shares.
All shareholders of JSC “PIRAEUS BANK ICB” have an opportunity to review the documents required for taking decisions on the topics of agenda at following address: Kyiv, 8, Illinska str., Block 7, 4th floor, on working days from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Responsible person – V.P. Koval, Acting Chairman of the Management Board.
Telephone number for information: +38 (044) 4958888.
Piraeus Bank has increased the interest rates on the «European» deposit in UAH for the terms 3 and 6 months....
On the occasion of the Day of Remembrance and Reconciliation, dedicated to those who died in the Second World War....