New work schedule of Piraeus Bank branches
15 January 2018
Starting from the 15th of January, 2018, the branches #40 (Kyiv, Bolshaya Vasylkivska St., 23) and #36 (Kiev, prospekt Obolonsky St., 26) will work from 9:00 to 19:30 (the cash desk runs until 19:00) without lunch break.
Operations which are available on a new work schedule include:
• currency exchange transactions;
• payments through cash desk of the bank;
• opening/servicing of current and card accounts;
• opening/servicing of deposit accounts;
• registration of lease agreements for individual safe boxes;
• consulting services of bank managers, etc.
We are always glad to welcome you at Piraeus Bank branches.