There is nothing superfluous - just a smartphone
New quality of payments with Google Pay
With Google Pay™ your Android™ phone1 or compatible smartwatch becomes a new way for contactless2 payments at a wide range of merchants, stores and transport. Just add any of your Piraeus Bank VISA card to Google Pay and pay securely, quickly and easily.
Google Pay advantages::
•Easy and simply to use
- to add your card to Google Pay is so easy as to take a selfie;
- there is no more need to carry a lot of payment cards, cause your phone is always with you, and, therefore, your cards as well;
- you shouldn't remember the PIN-code to each card - to make payment just enough to unlock your phone.
•Payment by phone with Google Pay is as safe as with your payment card
- payment could be completed only after your phone unlocking. You choose convenient security level to unlock your phone on your own (password, thumbprint scanner, face scanner3 ).
- your payment card info by card you added to Google Pay is securely stored and isn't shared with the merchant. Once you’ve set them up, your cards stored in Google Pay are assigned a virtual card number (code). This code is used instead of your card number when you pay by your phone.
- payments are carried out in one klick such fast as with contactless card, just unlock your phone and place it near a contactless terminal2
You can make payments with phone using the Google Pay around the World
- in stores, in transport, at gas stations, cafes and restaurants as well as at millions of other merchants all over the world, wherever contactless payments are accepted. It works everywhere, where you can pay with contactless card.
- -Google Pày could be set up on NFC-enabled Android phone running under Android OS 5.0 or higher.
- - in case payment terminal support contactless payments (incl. NFÑ payments)
- - You can choose another way to unlock your phone which is supported by your mobile device
How start to pay by phone with Google pay:
Step 1. How to set up Google Pay:
- Sign in to Google Play and download the Google Pay application or follow the link
- After downloading the application will be automatically installed to your phone
Step 2. Add a VISA card from Piraeus Bank:
- Take any VISA card from Piraeus Bank
- Open Google Pay app on your phone
- Click «add a card»
- Enter the number, month/year of the card validity and CVV2 code from the card back side
- Fill out your billing address
- Click «save»
Step 3. That’s it – pay and go:
- Unlock your phone
- Bring the phone with back side to the payment terminal
- Terminal will confirm that payment success
- The confirmation of a successful operation will appear on the screen of your phone
Google Pay FAQ